Hyperthermic Ozone Therapy
Hyperthermic Ozone Therapy or Ozone Sauna Therapy is an important part of any detoxification program.
The steam sauna eliminates, detoxifies and cleanses the skin by stimulation of the sweat glands. Blood circulation is increased with the benefit of improved skin tone and texture. Using the ozone steam sauna allows the steam to surround the body, infusing ozone through the skin.
Moist heat can open the pores, giving ozone the opportunity to penetrate the skin directly into to the bloodstream, where it can move into the fat and lymph tissue.
It is very important to cleanse the lymph tissue of toxins and the ozone sauna therapy is the easiest and most effective way to obtain optimal results.
Increased body temperature can result in the destruction of bacteria and viruses, combined with heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by ozone will result in elimination of toxins accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system relieving the liver from the difficult task of processing them.
Through the centuries, men and women have used steam to purify the skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation and to simply relax.
The combined action of moist heat and ozone cleanse the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body’s fluids. Ozone brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. Hyperthermic Ozone Therapy is a natural, effective way to promote overall health and wellness!
Here at the Sunflower Clinic we use state of the art equipment, using pure oxygen from an oxygen bottle, one of the most efficient and effective ozone generators and a sauna cabinet specifically made for ozone application.
During a session, which will last a maximum of 30minutes, the client’s head will be protected from inhaling ozone ( inhaling ozone may irritate the airways ).
Once the client has spent sufficient time in the capsule the process can be stopped at any time. The temperature can be regulated in accordance with the client’s needs and heat tolerance.
There are other types of saunas available here at the Sunflower Clinic.
Far Infra-red Sauna
Aromatherapy steam sauna
Lymphatic stimulation tunnel which is part of the 3-day mini detox program.
Major Effects of Ozone
- Ozone can stimulate the production of white blood cells by adding Oxygen. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. Deprive these cells of oxygen and they will become unable to function.
- Interferon levels may increase significantly. Interferons are proteins which orchestrate every aspect of the immune system and inhibit the replication of any viruses.
- Ozone stimulates the production of Tumour Necrosis Factor. The body produces TNF when a tumour is growing. Ozone can enhance the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. Ozone’s main duty is to induce Lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate.
- Most bacteria are neutralized at low concentrations of Ozone.
- Ozone can be effective against all types of fungi like systemic candida albicans, athlete’s foot, moulds, mildews, yeasts, and even mushrooms.
- Ozone also goes after the viral particles directly.
- Ozone is seen as an antineoplastic. This means that ozone can inhibit the growth of new tissue.
- Ozone can oxidize arterial deposits. It can break down the plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis.
- This means ozone has the potential to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This can improve tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
- Ozone can increase the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.